Author - Emanuel Seewald

Visual Flows in Salesforce – Finish Behavior

Why should I use Visual Flows?
Enabling dynamically reassignment of a record to different users, creating activities, contacts, or other records just by a click of a button would normally require the development of code in Salesforce. Visual Flow development lets SFDC Admins who are not proficient in Apex coding, to develop anything from small scripts which update the owner of a case, to complicated dynamic wizards which improve user acceptance and automate data entry with the click of a few buttons. Visual Flow in Salesforce is a powerful tool that help developers and admins concentrate on the development part and not have to worry about having to create hundreds test classes for their creations. Overall flows are easily developed with the graphical interface, but some parts can be a little tricky. Below is a little tutorial how to redirect back to the original record after the flow is finished.
Why should […]

Read more...

Reading Reimagined with Spritz Inc.

Spritz can can turn the average 220 words per minute reader into super human 500 or even 1000 words per minute champions by making reading more efficiently.
By showing users just one word at a time, the program establishes an “optimal recognition point” designed to speed reading rates anywhere from 100 to 1,000 words per minute. “When reading, only around 20% of your time is spent processing content. The remaining 80% is spent physically moving your eyes from word to word and scanning for the next ORP. With Spritz we help you get all that time back.”
Additional Spritz optimizes the placement of each word on the screen. The eye seeks a certain point within a word, which Spritz calls ORP (Optimal Recognition Point). The app highlights those ORPs in red and aligns them for each word to eliminate all eye movement.
[box bg=”#f7f7f7″]
Try it out yourself (focus on the red letter):
Spritz […]

Read more...